Audio index » Conversation: HeistHuckNilesSelection1
- Huck, the Soldier: Sounds like we've got some work to do.
- Niles, the Interrogator: Oh yes. Violence, robbery... Nothing you're unaccustomed to, blackguard.
- Huck, the Soldier: Mate, we've talked about this.
- Niles, the Interrogator: It is nothing to be ashamed of! Just as being an effective interrogator for the high templar himself is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Huck, the Soldier: Isn't it, though?
- Niles, the Interrogator: Far from it. It means we are capable of carrying out orders, no matter now immoral.
- Huck, the Soldier: [no text]