Audio index » Conversation: HeistTullinaTibbsSelection1
- Tullina, the Catburglar: Job looks straightforward enough.
- Tibbs, the Giant: Easier than the Belltower gig.
- Tullina, the Catburglar: You never were fond of heights.
- Tibbs, the Giant: Everything's just a bit higher up for me than most people.
- Tullina, the Catburglar: Or spiders.
- Tibbs, the Giant: All the eyes and legs! Who needs that many?
- Tullina, the Catburglar: Or ghosts.
- Tibbs, the Giant: What're you supposed to do when a ghost attacks! Kill 'em? They're already bloody dead!