Audio index » Conversation: HeistTullinaTibbsSelection2
- Tibbs, the Giant: I'm packed and ready.
- Tullina, the Catburglar: Gil, always a pleasure.
- Tibbs, the Giant: Well, maybe not always, eh?
- Tullina, the Catburglar: The Bleakworth Alley job?
- Tibbs, the Giant: I still have those nightmares. I wake up feeling like I'm covered in spiders.
- Tullina, the Catburglar: Well now we know to look for webs. And eggs. And legs. And, if it happens again, I'll put you out of your misery. Sound good?
- Tibbs, the Giant: ...Ehh... Thanks, I guess.